Ordering a ring online can be a tricky process if you are unsure what size you require! We have made choosing your perfect ring size easy with our printable ring sizing guide.
Download our ring size PDF and print at 100% for an accurate guide to purchasing Palas rings.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE
This guide offers two methods of measuring for your ring size. If you already own a ring or have managed to obtain one from the person that you are buying the ring for, simply measure the inside diameter of the ring and match the size to the printable chart. If you don't have a ring, simply measure the intended ring finger and match the measurement to the chart below.
Please note: we use the British ring size standard, but have included the equivalent overseas sizes for the benefit of our overseas customers.
TIPS FOR MEASURING YOUR RING SIZE
1. If you dont have a ring to measure cut a strip of paper no wider than 1.5cm and at least 8cm long. Then wrap it around the base of the finger.
2. If using a ring to measure, ensure that you select a ring that fits the intended ring finger.
3. If measuring a finger, measure towards the end of the day when the finger is warm. When your fingers are cold there can be up to half a size difference.
4. Rings that have a thicker band feel tighter than those that have a thinner band. If buying a thicker band, look to buy a full ring size bigger to allow room for movement.
5. Your ring should always fit comfortably on your finger without any fear of it falling off.